What are the benefits of training at Boston Kokikai Aikido?
- The Kokikai Style of Aikido will benefit you by teaching you self-defense technique, learning to relax, have better posture and more optimism.
- An instructor committed to your success
- Students are helpful to beginners
- Optional attendance in camps and seminars led by Kokikai Founder Shuji Maryuma with Kokikai practitioners from all over the country and even the world.
- Learning to become stronger even as you age means you can say "I am great today" rather than "I was great way back when."
- Social events, demonstrations and dinners help to build cohesiveness in the dojo.
- Regular physical fitness can help you to and give you reason to stay in shape
- Kokikai training can keep you interested for years to come.
So why not give it a try?